ROARING BROOK TOWNSHIP OFFICE OF BUILDING INSPECTION
Application Documents Required For New Home Construction
All Applications Are Available at the Township Office Only
2 Full Sets of Plans including Plot Plan
1. Approved Drainage Permit. (Include 3 sets of final approved plan.)
2. Approved Public Sewer or On-Site Sewage Disposal Permit (contact Township Sewage Enforcement Officer)
3. Approved Driveway Permit. (Township or PennDot).
4. Plot Plan:
--Surveyed rendering of property to scale
Located: Setback Areas, Easements, Right of Ways,
Existing structures and improvements
Home, Garage, Septic, Well, Driveway
Severe Grade Changes, Drainage Areas,
Flood Zones, Wetlands
5. Building construction plans:
--Floor plans, elevations, foundation plans and roof plans.
Drawn to scale and dimensioned
6. Proof of ownership – Deed.
7. Certificate of Workmen’s Compensation/General Liability
Insurance Issued to Roaring Brook Township or notarized exemption form.
8. Any documents requested by the Building Code Official.
9. Roaring Brook Township Application (See link below)
10. BIU Application
For Additions we need copies of: Worker’s Compensation form, Plot Plan, & both BIU permits application for Electrical & mechanical.